//Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="That's not Sportmanship`if u wanna copy ssomething from here thn dream on. =Pp"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/23848401?origin\x3dhttp://wadzwifmylife.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
anotherBORINGday
18march20o6-SATURDAY
arRRHH..woke up at 6. went to kranji sec by 8am.wth la. freakin sleepy..could hardly walk without stumbling -.- drew wif st gabriels then went on to lose 5-0 to sports sch. -.-|||totally out of form- thn drew wif kranji sec..hais,,wth went rong..i scored 1 that was not counted and earned a penalty that was converted., is that wad all i can do? NO. grrr HECK IT. its over now. dun feel like posting. thts it.

juz want u to know` Looking at your picture from when we first met
You gave me a smile that I could never forget .` My dreams are empty from the day, the day you slipped away - That since I lost you, I lost myself
No I can't fake it, there's no one else / I wish that I could believe that there's a day you'll come back to me
But still I have to say I would do it all again
Just want you to know ....





cristiano ronald0 wanNabe rammed at 1am =PpPp

Feel free to browse aroundd.^^

LIVING LIFE EVERYDAY.

Nike. Ronaldinho tiempo legend`nice blogskin eh? LOL

hais its getting realli boring these days.
After struggling through the day, trying to figure out the ups and downs, when it seems those inner battles just won't stop, I often find the answers in solitude. And so often with the peace of the night, come the answers, in the most glorious ways.`jesus rawKks


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com